December 19, 2013

Studio Sessions: Memento Luxe Inks, 3 of 4

Studio Sessions

studio sessions featuringm luxe
Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink
Additional Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Inspiration on their FACEBOOK PAGE

While yesterday I used my inks to create a background, today I used them for some delicate, detail stamping.
IMG_1254
I began with a white ATC-sized Inchie Arts Art Square.  The surface of the matboard squares are very similiar to a hot press watercolor paper so they work great with the "wetness" of the Luxe Inks.
IMG_1254peek
To create this ATC I used the striking blue colors of Memento Luxe Ink: Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, and Nautical Blue.  Blue's can be tricky, but I LOVE these!  I inked my stamp (Lace Trims by Penny Black) and alternated colors, stamping vertically across the Art Square. Once dry, I added just a touch of Teal Zeal Memento Ink using an ink blusher, in order to tone down the white background of the Art Square.  Finally, I inked my die cut (Penny Black Love Buds) using Danube Blue Memento Luxe Ink and added it to my ATC using dimensional foam.  Twine (May Arts) and a pearl pull the design together.
Now, after seeing Elizabeth's pillowcases yesterday, I can't even imagine what she's designed today in her studio... let's go check it out!
click here
And if you're looking for additional Inchie Arts inspiration, visit their their BLOG and FACEBOOK page.