December 17, 2013

Studio Sessions: Memento Luxe Inks, 1 of 4

Are you ready?
Studio Sessions
We've both been playing with these lovelies in the studio...
studio sessions featuringm luxe
Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink
Additional Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Inspiration on their FACEBOOK PAGE

Amidst all of the Christmas madness, I really enjoyed creating something with a springy feel.
IMG_1256
Creating this card was actually quite simple using the luscious Memento Luxe Inks.  They are sooo juicy. I love how well they stamp with rubber, cling, and transparent sets.  I simply inked up my stamps and layered them onto white cardstock.  (All stamps by Penny Black)  The colors of ink used were: Love Letter, Morocco, and Lilac Posies.  To finish things off, I stamped my sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  Oh, and those dots... I stamped them using the Memento Luxe Ink and the eraser on my pencil!
Now, remember, the fun continues....
Studio Sessions
I'm headed there myself!