August 9, 2013

Inchie Arts

NOTE: This is my second post for today. For my "Too Cute, Day 5" post, scroll down. :)
I love working with my Art Squares from Inchie Arts, and today I used a white ATC sized Art Square to make a painted tag.  I simply trimmed the corners of the Art Square and punched a hole at the top with my Crop-a-Dile.
IMG_0871
Because the quality matboard of the Art Square can take lots of wet media without warping, I decided to add gobs of Distress Paints to my "tag."  I colored onto my craft mat using the Distress Paints (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Barn Door) and then pressed my Art Square "tag" into the paint.  I then spritzed the Art Square "tag" with water before drying it with my heat gun.  
IMG_0870
I finished off my card using Creative Dies from Penny Black, 51-002 Leaves and 51-007 Tagged (large butterflies), and stamped the top portion of the card using Penny Black Puzzle Parts.  The sentiment is an SRM Sticker (#53003 Sweet) and the ribbon is from Ribbons Unlimited.
For more Inchie Arts inspiration visit their BLOG and FACEBOOK page.

Happy stamping!