May 31, 2013

Fun Friday Collabo, Week 5

Can you believe it's already the end of May? What happened to this month!  Darlene and I are sharing the last of our collabo cards today.  But, if you want to play along using the same featured stamps we have used this month, just upload your cards to the Penny Circle Flickr gallery with the tag "JillDarlene."  We'd love to see what you create and just might feature one of your cards on our blogs next Friday! *wink, wink*
May 31
Blooming Garden is one of my favorite Penny Black sets and for today's card I decided to keep things very clean and simple.
IMG_0447
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I cut out and layered the orange flower with pop dots for extra dimension.  And I just love how the Twinery Twine from SRM stickers finishes things off.
IMG_0449
Now be sure to pop over to Darlene's blog to see what she's done with this set. I can only imagine what gorgeousness she's got up her sleeve!

Oh, and if you missed a week of our collabo, here's a recap:
Big, big thanks to Darlene for stamping with me! 
I had so much fun!