August 17, 2012

Same Stamp Collabo with Dina- Day 3

Dina and I are back today, continuing with our same stamp collaboration, and we're both using this cutie pie set by Penny Black, 30-034 Teddy and Company:

I had fun pairing this with Penny Black's 30-114 Puzzle Parts to create this card:
The sentiment is also by Penny Black, 30-115 Lace Delight.  My overall design for this card was inspired by the talented Alice Wertz (BTW, if you've never been to her blog I highly recommend checking it out).

My super talented nieces are also collaborating with Dina and I today and did a beautiful job using the same stamp set, Teddy and Company, to create these two awesome cards:


Now, click HERE to travel over to Dina's blog to see what she's created with her stamping magic and this same set! HUGS!

8 comments :

Dawn T said...

your card is lovely Jill and your certainly have very talented nieces. Lovely cards from you all. Off to see Dina's now.

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Ooh, I love those backgrounds, and there you go with the primary colors again... you are killing me! I love that sweet bear, and this set is just so versatile - look at all the different ways we used it, that is just us getting STARTED! Your nieces did a beautiful job too!

Unknown said...

Sweet card! I love the background pieces, Jill and love your coloring!

Tina said...

so sweet card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Talent runs in the family Jill!! Love all three designs and I am excited to see what Dina stamped up! Have a wonderful weekend!

Katie said...

I was actually going to say the same thing about your nieces as Elizabeth did. It must be fun living back close to family again. I wish I could say the same. My sister and I live only about a block apart, but her live is too crazy---with three SUPER challenging teens, and a disabled husband who uses up a LOT of her time. I hardly ever see her, and I know she sold off almost all of her craft supplies in the past year, and had a huge garage sale last weekend. I hope she doesn't regret it.
Anyway LOVE how you used your "puzzle pieces" Great idea.
Now off to see what Dina did.
I LOVE TEDDY BEARS, hence my screen name!

MaryH said...

WOW! Love YOUR card with Mr. Teddy, but your nieces knocked my sox off, to be that talented at such a young age. Fabulous cards from all of you. Bet you had a lot of fun at the stamping session. Lucky you to 'be back home' where you can do this often. TFS

debbie said...

all of the cards are adorable. I love love love the layout you used on your card!