August 27, 2010

Natalie *Day 5*

Here is our last inspiration card by Natalie:
Happy. Happy. Happy. This card is just soooo HAPPY! I love it and it makes me smile. The bright fun colors are beautiful! I also love those little red butterflies. Stamping the bright flowers on white really makes them "pop" and is such a great design idea! Finally, I adore the delicate stitching on each side of the center panel- FAB touch!
Here is my take:
BIG thanks to Natalie for allowing me to share her truly stunning cards on my blog this week. It's been an honor for me! :) To see more of Natalie's awesome work, you can visit her BLOG and PHOTOSTREAM.
Oh, and I hope you'll stop by tomorrow--I will be sharing my newest Purple Onion card inspired by some AWESOME photography I found over on flickr. :)
All Stamps Hero Arts: CL342, CG172

12 comments :

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow..wow....Fabulous card,Jill!

Agata said...

Oh that's awesome! You make me want to try this technique badly!!!

judy said...

Beautiful cards from both of you
ladies and great inspiration!

Rosemary said...

love your description of nat's card, jill! and your card is equally happy!

Nancy said...

This post makes me happy! I love how you both gave that wonderful stamp your own beautiful spin! So sad to see this week with Natalie come to an end, gorgeous inspiration!
bless you!

Barb said...

What a neat week this has been, Jill! Beautiful way to end it, with these gorgeous cards!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Mmmm...so very pretty! I love to see this stamp in various colors like that! Now why don't I have this one yet, must get it now!

Suzanne C said...

Both are so beautiful! Love the bright colors. The design is so very pretty too!

Alice said...

LOVE the white backgrounds! wonderful contrast and colors! love it, Jill!

Nat said...

Jill, your card reminds me of a beautiful watercolour, your choice of colours and style is beyond stunning!! Thank you so much for inviting me to be on your blog this week, it's been so exciting see your creations all week long!! Hugs and Smiles! Nat :)

Anonymous said...

Jill this is beautiful! Love all the gorgeous colours - stunning!

Anita Rex said...

Loved all the cards by you and Natalie! What a great week of gorgeous cards!